VALORCAR classifies the annual performance of the VALORCAR NETWORK centers into five categories (A, B, C, D and E), which take into account indicators such as the number of ELV and batteries received, the quantity of materials / components recovered and sent to reuse, recycling or energy recovery.
This classification also includes the results obtained in the unannounced visits and audits that VALORCAR makes to these centers in order to evaluate the service quality, as well as the respective environmental certifications (ISO 14001), quality (ISO 9001), OSHAS (ISO 45001) and EMAS (Regulation 1221/2009).
In 2020, 160 VALORCAR NETWORK centers were evaluated. These were the top five performances:
• MJD Metais Jaime Dias SA (Guidões - Trofa)
• SERVCARROS - Comercialização, Importação e Exportação De Veículos e Peças, Lda (Palmeira de Faro)
• RSA - Reciclagem de Sucatas Abrantina, SA (ABRANTES)
• CARLOS ALBERTO DA COSTA CALDAS RIBEIRO, Herdeiros (Guimarães)
• GONÇALO E SIMÃO, Lda (Barco)