VALORCAR classifies the annual performance of the VALORCAR NETWORK centers into five categories (A, B, C, D and E), which take into account indicators such as the number of ELV and batteries received, the quantity of materials / components recovered and sent to reuse, recycling or energy recovery.
This classification also includes the results obtained in the unannounced visits and audits that VALORCAR makes to these centers in order to evaluate the service quality.
In 2019, 150 VALORCAR NETWORK centers were evaluated. These were the top five performances:
• SMR - Sucata de Marrancos, Unipessoal, Lda (Arcozelo, Vila Verde);
• DERASA – Desmantelamento e Reciclagem Auto, Lda (Caldas da Rainha);
• GONÇALO & SIMÃO, Lda (Barco, Guimarães);
• VIAMORIM – Comércio de Automóveis e Acessórios, Lda (Touguinhó);
• AUTOCASSE – Sociedade de Reparação e Comércio Peças Auto, Lda (Lousa).